GreenTech Marine is specialized in Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture for the marine and offshore industry. We are a dedicated, experienced, and efficient team, providing a wide range of consultancy within design and engineering.
We deliver turn-key solutions to our customers including design/engineering, project- and site management, class/authorities approval, inspection/supervision and commissioning.
Our team is well balanced between theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience which ensure our costumer the best service in all parts of the project.
Design and conversions
We have inhouse 2D and 3D drawing- and design capabilities. In large scale conversion or retrofit projects we recommend a 3D scanning which we also facilitate.
- Kick off meeting with costumer to align expectations
- Overall planning (timeline, scopes, preferred makers etc.)
- Preparation of technical specification according to owners’ preferences.
- Preparing tender documentation.
- 3D scanning.
- Update of GA and other relevant drawings (2D or 3D)
- Piping layout for all systems.
- Capacity calculation
- Calculation on sea chest capacity
- Steel and foundation drawings and calculations.
- Fire- and safety plan
- Equipment drawing (in 3D if requested)
- As-build drawings
- Fire- and Safety Plan
- Cargo lashing and securing manual
- Loading Manual
- Damage Control Plan and Booklets
- SOPEPs manual
- Life Saving Arrangement
- Escape Route Plan
- Docking Plan
- Capacity Plan
- Weld-log and traceability
- Product documentation and user manuals
- And more. Just ask!